Monthly Archives: October 2016

Pesticides

One of the questions that I get from consumers is if there are hormones or antibiotics in the feed that we give our cattle. The answer is simple: there aren’t. We do use pesticides in the fields, but it doesn’t … Continue reading

Posted in Dairy News | Comments Off on Pesticides

World Dairy Expo

A few weeks ago was one of the biggest industry events of the year – World Dairy Expo. The week of World Dairy Expo is always a busy time of the year for us. We were in the fields, I … Continue reading

Posted in Dairy News | Comments Off on World Dairy Expo

Wisconsin Agricultural Education Center

Today, most people are several generations removed from farming. Less than 2% of the population produces food for the other 98%. Many Americans don’t know where their food actually comes from or how it is produced. Wisconsin is one of … Continue reading

Posted in Dairy News | Comments Off on Wisconsin Agricultural Education Center